Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What the hell is this guy talking about....

I don't know if I'm violating any high level secrets here, so let's keep this amongst ourselves. Had a conversation with the folks from Cafe Racer TV the other day.  I had to chuckle, because the first edit of our Cafe Racer episode was apparently sent back to the boys in the cutting room for a re-do after having been viewed by the Discovery / Velocity Channel Muckity-Mucks. Something about the cut not quite jiving with the show's format. Reality TV party thus crashed? Mission accomplished.

It reminded me of this post from last year, after we had just started the shooting for our episode. I guess it did wind up being a little prophetic. And they certainly can't say I didn't warn them.

http://badgercorse.blogspot.com/2012/05/little-drama-badger-corse-style.html

"Can someone please tell me what the f*ck this guy is talking about? It doesn't even have ANYTHING to DO with MOTORCYLES, for crying out loud!"

Oh well. If we aren't making them shake their heads at least a little bit, we aren't doing our job.

From what I gather, the next attempt will strive be a little more conventionally... well, linear. But guys, PLEASE, just don't make me into one of those Reality TV as*holes. I'm too thin skinned and it will upset my mother, as well.

Come hell, or high water; the show is scheduled to air November 27th. 

Can't wait to see what they finally come up with.

Cheers,




1 comment:

  1. Just watched the vid....
    Deep, those thespians love that kind of thing!!!

    ReplyDelete